Vehicle Maintenance Management Conference
The premier West Coast educational conference for the vehicle maintenance industry
Save the date for the 69th Annual VMMC conference March 27-29, 2018!
Registration and sponsorship details coming soon.
Why You Should Attend!
- VMMC provides an unmatched scope and variety of sessions and panels for technicians and administrators. The scope of the sessions and panels has been an annual event for over 67 years.
- VMMC uniquely connects fleet management personnel with their peers. The transportation sector includes evolving equipment and technology that they use, or will be using,in their jobs along with arising awareness of environmental responsibility, regulations, certification and permitting. ALL of this information is easily accessed at the VMMC annual conference.
About the Sessions
- Attend roundtable discussions
- Build and retain valuable contacts
- Earn certifications
- Gain knowledge about new engine designs, fuel saving practices, hybrid technologies, shop management and more
- Network with industry leaders and trainers, including Cummins, Snap-On, Parker Racor, Blue Star, ACDelco and more…
- Test your skills at the Snap-On Tech Challenge
- Fleet Managers
- Mechanics and Technicians
- Shop Leads, Managers and Supervisors
- Specialty Equipment Operators
- Students and Instructors
- Trainers and Product Line Representatives