ESL/ABE/GED Volunteer Program
Email (best way to contact)
Volunteers support ESL/ABE/GED teachers and student learning. We match our needs with your schedule and skills.
Who can be a volunteer?
Anyone can volunteer in our program — students, retirees, teachers in training, community members. Characteristics of successful volunteers include:
- An interest in helping English language learners succeed
- Multicultural empathy
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting in classrooms
- Working with small groups
- Helping in the ESL/ABE/GED Technology Center
How to apply to be a volunteer
- Complete this application form
- Attend an interview/orientation