Campus closed Mon., May 28 for Memorial Day

Shoreline’s campus and all College services will be closed on Mon., May 28 in observance of Memorial Day. The College will reopen for regular business operating hours on Tues., May 29. 

x Dismiss

Degree Options


Associate in Arts - Direct Transfer Degree in Music

The Associate in Arts Direct Transfer Degree is designed to provide students with a broad liberal arts background of study during their first and second years of college with an emphasis on music. The state's two-year and four-year schools developed transfer agreements that allow students from a community college to transfer at least 90 credits (60 semester credits) to a four-year college or university. The degrees satisfy some - or all - general requirements for a bachelor's degree.


Associate in Music Degrees (Not for transfer)

These degrees are for those interested in entering a conservatory or are not concerned with being able to transfer to a four-year college/university. Shoreline offers three degree options, with different emphasis:


Music Technology

Professional/Technical Degree: Associate of Applied Arts & Sciences Degree

There are several areas of focus for those interested in a Music Business related professional-technical degree that will take them straight to the workforce. Check each of these options.