Shoreline Community College is committed to preparing its students, faculty and staff to learn, work and live more fully in an ever-changing global environment.
Shoreline works hard to serve its local and global communities and is recognized internationally as an outstanding community college. We have a broad range of international education programs and services, including:
- non-resident international student services
- study- and teach-abroad programs
- intercultural learning opportunities
- international contract training programs
- community-based international service-learning
Each program is designed to increase intercultural and international knowledge, skills and awareness for all the people we serve.
To provide the best in international education, Shoreline Community College partners with a number of local and national organizations, including:
- NAFSA: National Association of International Educators
- NIEA: Northwest International Education Association
- WCCCSA: Washington State Community College Consortium for Study Abroad
- CCID: Community Colleges for International Development
- World Affairs Council