Math& 141: Handouts
Below is a list, from oldest to newest, of all handouts from class.
- If you missed the first day of class or came in late, please fill out this information sheet and return it to me as soon as possible.
- Here is the Toolkit Functions Discovery Project that we did in class on Wednesday, April 1. And here are the solutions.
- Here is the rabbit population example that we worked on in class on Wednesday, April 8 to determine the behavior of the
graph (increasing, decreasing, concave up, concave down) numerically (section 1.5).
- Here are the two "real-world" composition examples (section 1.4) that we did in class on Wednesday, April 8.
- Here is the fill-in-the-blank transformations overview (section 1.5) that we've been filling in the past couple of days.
- Here is the worksheet from Wednesday, April 15 that we are using to practice our transformations of functions (section 1.5). And here are the solutions.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org