Math 111: Handouts
Below is a list, from oldest to newest, of all handouts from class.
- If you missed the first day of class or came in late, please fill out this information sheet and return it to me as soon as possible.
- Here is the blue worksheet we worked on in class covering inputs and outputs (section 2.1). And here are the solutions.
- Here is the blue worksheet that we worked on in class practicing the compound interest formula (section 4.4) and deriving the continuous compounding interest formula (section 4.5).
And here are the solutions.
- Here are the overheads that we worked on in class going over applications of log functions (section 10.3) - acidity, sound and earthquakes (Richter scale). And here are the
- Here is a handout going over the four basic money formulas - compound interest formula, continuous compound interest formula, annuity formula
and present value of an annuity formula (loan formula). Each formula is described,
several examples and shown, and a brief description of when to use which formula is
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org