Evolve: Re-ignite Self & Community
Use your lifetime of experiences to make a better world
Do you want to be a part of solving challenging problems in your community? Do you want to help yourself, or others, aspire to great things?
Evolve: Re-ignite Self & Community is a six-month leadership development course that will help you discover your unique path to making a contribution, build your skills, and re-ignite your energies.
Evolve is designed for participants age 50+ and open to anyone looking to build on their life experiences. Evolve will broaden your perspectives and connect you with an ongoing network to help you achieve your dreams. Shoreline Community College and the Northwest Center for Creative Aging are collaborating to bring this innovative and unique program to the Puget Sound region.
- Session 1, January 6: Vital Engagement for a Vital Society Matching Lifework with Public Need
- Session 2, January 20: Leading with Wisdom
- Session 3, February 17: Leadership for the Common Good,The Social and Political Climate
- Session 4, March 9: Working Collaboratively
- Session 5, March 30: Embracing Opportunities; Overcoming Barriers
- Session 6, April 20: Making an Impact in Community
- Session 7, May 18: Crafting Your Message to Achieve Your Goals
- Session 8, June 15: Presenting Your Project & Certificate Award
Cost: $750 - Includes refreshments and lunch plus course materials. Partial scholarships may be available. Register early! Space is limited.
Evolve is supported by the following organizations:
- Center for Ethical Leadership
- Full Life Care
- LEAF Foundation
- Second Half Connections
- Senior Services
Evolve is a program of the Vital Aging Network with funding from the New York Life Foundation.
Visit www.nwcreativeaging.org to learn more.