Winter Quarter Registration
Current Shoreline Students
|75 credits or more||11/13/2017|
|45 - 74 credits||11/14/2017|
|15 - 29 credits||11/16/2017|
|0 – 14 credits||11/17/2017|
|New to Shoreline|
|Any number of credits||11/20/2017|
- Check Your Prerequisites
- Class You Want Already Full?
- Former Student Information
- Pay Tuition
- Online Student Tuition Waiver
- Student Identification Number
- Update Your Contact Info
Shoreline's academic calendar has four quarters, with a registration period for each. In order to help students complete their course of study in a timely manner, the opening of registration is staggered. Students with the most credits already completed are invited to begin registration first.
Continuing students can use credit earned at other colleges toward their appointment date if OFFICIAL transcripts are submitted to Enrollment Services at least two weeks prior to registering.
New students are encouraged to register in conjunction with one of several START sessions. We recommend Current students meet with their advisor prior to registering for classes. You can call 206-546-4559 or visit www.shoreline.edu/findmyadvisor to find your assigned advisor.
When is tuition due?
Please note that tuition is due within 5 business days of registration or by the first day of the quarter, whichever comes first. If classes have already started, payment is due within 24 hours. Payment plans are available.
Actions to Ensure Successful Registration
- Make sure any holds on your record are cleared.
- Meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes. To find out who your assigned advisor is, or to change your advisor, please call 206-546-4559 or look online at www.shoreline.edu/findmyadvisor.
- Have your tuition payment or payment plan ready to go.
*Online registration is not available to English as a Second Language program students, Running Start students, CEO students, or Work Force students.