Shoreline Community College can help you apply for aid and access a full range of financial assistance programs. Eligibility for each program can vary widely, so it is important to understand the requirements for the particular types of aid you may be seeking.
*It is still possible to apply for financial aid after these deadlines. However, if you miss the deadline, you should plan to pay all tuition and fees until your eligibility is determined later in the quarter.
Aid disbursements and refunds
All financial aid refunds are disbursed through HigherOne. Students who have received a financial aid award notification should have received a MyShoreline card and instructions in a separate envelope.
Summer Quarter 2016:
Grants funds available beginning Friday, June 17th
Loans starting Wednesday, July 6th
Students choose how to receive refunds/disbursements. One of the options listed below must be selected through www.MyShorelineCard.com:
- Direct deposit to your My Shoreline Card account. Usually available as soon as the funds are awarded beginning at the start of each quarter or,
- Direct deposit to another existing financial account, usually available within 3-5 business days or,
- U.S. Mail. Mailed in the first two weeks of the quarter
Funds are available if students:
- Are awarded financial aid (award notifications are generally sent to student go.shoreline.edu email accounts)
- Are making the required academic progress
- Registered for the correct number of credits
- Do not have a block on their account (i.e., parking fine)
Federal School Code: 003791
Shoreline Community College
FOSS (5000) Building
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.